A Remote Digital Content Marketing Intern at myPocketMarketing has the opportunity to learn, grow, and hone their skills, first and foremost, as a writer & editor, managing content creation for a set of our Marketing Clients.
You will be responsible for assisting the myPocketMarketing team with executing our mission of helping businesses succeed through trackable marketing that drives growth..
This includes day-to-day management and execution of client campaigns to build and hone your content marketing skills, including:
- Content Creation
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
A Content Marketing intern brings an attitude and mindset that aligns with the myPocketMarketing core values:
- Fearlessly creative
- Continuously self-improving in work & personal life
- Quality Driven
And, agrees to uphold the following 3 unique tenants that have earned us our reputation as a quality high results marketing partner:
myPocketMarketing team members believe businesses are run by people and people are not machines. To do great work we all need trust and to feel that we’re supported. That requires taking an interest not only in our clients businesses, but also their personal lives. We strive to be human and nurture all of our relationships in business and in life.
myPocketMarketing team members value responsive communication with each other, family, clients, vendors, and more. We strive to be clear and concise, while timely with our responses. We communicate to align expectations about next steps. We understand communication builds trust.
myPocketMarketing team members value transparency. Where secrecy breeds distrust, we believe in honest reporting. Transparent reporting is not about fluffy numbers, it’s about the real results that lead to honest conversations that allow you to make the best decisions for your business.
- Maintain a repository of all usable general marketing assets and content
- Plan and execute content marketing initiatives to drive awareness, traffic, engagement, and leads
- Write blog stories and create or update web pages and other materials
- Creating, maintaining, and implementing digital marketing calendar
- Managing and producing content for various digital media
- Experience with analyzing and interpreting data to uncover the key insights and trends
- Ability to adapt writing to different styles and voices (marketing copywriting as well as storytelling)
Experience you will gain:
- Content Marketing, editorial calendar planning, content creation, publishing, promotion
- Social media strategy, content planning & creation, audience engagement, tools
- Email marketing strategy, list building & management, tools, & copywriting
- Digital advertising strategy, keyword planning, audience targeting, budgeting, copywriting, tools
- Ecommerce marketing, discount strategies
- Analytics & Tracking
- Marketing strategy
- Experience in collaborating to successfully drive product content management
- Establishing Analytical / ROI metrics
- Exposure to Leadership Level Meetings, Decision Processes, and have the opportunity to influence the company from a leadership perspective.
*Exact work hours will be determined together and can be scheduled on a week to week basis with client project deadlines & other work scheduling needs in mind. (Ex: 4hrs per day for 5 days per week, 8 hrs for 2 days and 4hrs for 1 day, 6 hrs for 2 days and 8 hrs for 1 day, etc)
Length: 1 or 2 Semesters
Start Date: August 14 – September 17
End Date: TBD
Position Type: Part-Time
Type: 1099 Contractor