A marketing intern is responsible for assisting the myPocketMarketing team with executing our mission of helping businesses succeed through trackable marketing that drives growth. This includes day-to-day management and execution of: social media marketing, email marketing, analytics & reporting, graphics creation, content generation, and more.
A marketing intern brings an attitude and mindset that aligns with the myPocketMarketing core values:
- Fearlessly creative
- Continuously self-improving in work & personal life
- Quality Driven
And, agrees to uphold the following 3 unique tenants that have earned us our reputation as a quality high results marketing partner:
myPocketMarketing team members believe businesses are run by people and people are not machines. To do great work we all need trust and to feel that we’re supported. That requires taking an interest not only in our clients businesses, but also their personal lives. We strive to be human and nurture all of our relationships in business and in life.
myPocketMarketing team members value responsive communication with each other, family, clients, vendors, and more. We strive to be clear and concise, while timely with our responses. We communicate to align expectations about next steps. We understand communication builds trust.
myPocketMarketing team members value transparency. Where secrecy breeds distrust, we believe in honest reporting. Transparent reporting is not about fluffy numbers, it’s about the real results that lead to honest conversations that allow you to make the best decisions for your business.
Experience you will gain:
- Marketing Lead & Demand Generation strategy
- Analytics & Results Tracking with Google Analytics
- Digital advertising strategy, keyword planning, audience targeting, budgeting, copywriting, tools (Specifically Google Ads & Facebook Ads)
- Website Management (WordPress, content, ecommerce)
Responsibilities will Include:
We understand you may not know how to accomplish these tasks and have created an internship that will provide you hands on experience in these areas.
- Analyzing weekly marketing performance
- Building & maintaining analytics reports
- Managing digital advertising keyword performance & bidding
- Managing client advertising budgets
- Writing ad copy
- Writing blog article for myPocketMarketing
- Weekly WordPress Updates
- Weekly hosting backup management
- Advertising audience management
*Exact work hours will be determined together and can be scheduled on a week to week basis with client project deadlines & other work scheduling needs in mind. (Ex: 4hrs per day for 5 days per week, 8 hrs for 2 days and 4hrs for 1 day, 6 hrs for 2 days and 8 hrs for 1 day, etc)
Length: 1 semester or 2 semesters
Start Date: Sept 1 – 10
End Date: TBD
Position Type: Part-Time
Type: 1099 Contractor